This information was taken from the site:
Little Tikes – Cozy Truck (review/giveaway)
It’s officially Spring, but you can’t tell it here…it actually has been snowing off and on here. But the snow isn’t keeping me from getting ready for Spring…before the bad weather my best friend Amy and I had been walking around the neighborhood…just to get out of the house. I just wish I would have had this Cozy Truck from Little Tikes back when the weather was nice, I remember the Cozy Coupe when I was younger and have always wanted to get one for the kids.
This Cozy Truck is like nothing I’ve seen and can’t wait for the weather to warm up so we can take it on walks instead of the stroller. It has a handle on the roof and includes a removable floor so I can push Jaxon instead of him using his feet to move the truck. Much more fun than being pushed around in a stroller, he can push the horn. Which is AWESOME…it’s not just a “beep beep” it sounds like a real truck horn! I wish I would have had the camera on when I was putting it together and let Jaxon get in it for the first time, he pushed the horn and he actually squealed with excitement! Just something worth mentioning…the horn COMES WITH BATTERIES already in it, you just have to pull the plastic guard off so it will make contact to work
Speaking of putting it together, I found it sort of easy, yet it had it’s challenges. The wheels and axles were my biggest problem, having to balance the wheels, axles and all on top of a cone type thing and hammering the end of the axle into the metal “hat” to keep everything together. I get that it’s the best way to make sure it’s on and stays on, but goodness I had the toughest time with it. The instructions were easy to follow and I had no problems with the rest of the truck. I think all kid toys that require assembly have their challenges and it didn’t help that Jeff had left to go grocery shopping and all 3 of my kiddos were hovering around me wanting to help, wanting it to be done so they could play with it.
I really could go on and on about this truck, it was in our living room put together for about a week before we finally took it outside to go for a walk (that ended up getting canceled )
- Jaxon kept getting in and out, the working door is perfect and even has a “lock” for when we do go for walks, I can keep him from opening the door and falling out!
- Has a nice size flat bed with a working tailgate! Perfect for toting toys around, and where the rear window is, has cup holders!
- I think this deserves repeating, it has a removable floorboard, so his feet can’t touch the ground if it’s being pushed and it’s easily removed for him to be able to use his feet to move.
- Steering wheel moves and has a working horn.
- Working gas cap, opens and closes (Amy got a kick out of that! And yes she’s 25 years old!)
The Giveaway: One of my readers will win Cozy Truck from Little Tikes!
To enter this giveaway and to learn more, just go here! But hurry, time is running out! http://monkey-mayhem.net/2011/04/tikes-cozy-truck-reviewgiveaway.html/comment-page-11#comment-10658